1. What are the Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for securing Admission in the MBBS / BDS Course?
To be eligible for the MBBS/BDS Admission any where, the student should have secured minimum 50 % Marks in XII Examination in the Science Stream, i.e., Physics , Chemistry and Biology with English. 40% marks in case of students belonging to reserved category. Andover 17 years of age is eligible for medical studies as per the norms of MCI (Medical Council of India).
2. What is the total Duration of this Course ?
The total Duration of the MBBS course is same as in India i.e. 4 ½ years (CHINA, South America & Nepal) with 1 year of Internship, which you can do, either in India or China/Nepal/South America. Other Country 6 year course+1 year Internship.
3. Who can provide me all the information correctly on MBBS in India / Abroad ?
DoMBBS Medical Admission Counseling
| Head Office
|| Mr. Atul Bapna (Founder Director)
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|| Dronacharya World Education Society,
Dronacharya World Tower, F - 799, Shastri Nagar Main Road,
Bhilwara - 311001, Rajasthan, India
| Moblie No.
|| +91 98290 92225, +91 92144 45099
||+91 97998 86699, +91 77421 17711
||For General Information :- firstname.lastname@example.org
For Admission & Documents :- email@example.com
For Admission Tie-up :- firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is the total fee of this Course
The fees vary from University to University. So it depends, in which University you desire to join and are also found to be eligible.
5. Can a Student avail Education Loan Facility from the Banks, and what is the procedure
Yes, Students can avail Education Loan Facility from any Bank. The entire necessary information is provided at the time of counseling
6. What are the Documents required for the Admissions?
Certified / Attested Xerox Copies of all relevant Documents. After Counseling, once you decide to apply, DOMBBS-DRONACHARYA MEDICAL ADMISSION SERVICES will give you the list of Documents required.
7. What are the benefits given to Students joining through Dombbs - Dronacharya Medical Admission Services
They join Top Ranking Universities. Apart from this, they have a Hassle Free Admission, as we handle all the Documentation Headaches, right from their Application till they reach the University. Parents have nothing to worry about. We treat and handle your Children as our own.
8. Since when are the Universities established?
All these Universities we represent have been established for decades and are totally managed by the various Governments of the respective Countries. We represent only International World Standard Universities, which are approved by the Relevant Government Education Departments, World Health Organization (WHO), & Medical Council of India (MCI), etc.
9. Where are these Universities located?
Basically all Universities, we represent are situated in prominent major Cities of that particular Country, and hence are easily accessible by Air, Rail and Road.
10. Are the Degrees of these Universities recognized by World Health Organization (WHO)?
Yes, the Universities, that we represent, are world recognized, approved and listed in the WHO & MCI List - For Medical Education
11. What is the medium of teaching ?
All the Universities, have their medium of instruction as English. However, in China & Russia they are also taught the local Language, to help them easily socialize and integrate with the local people, and also to interact with the patients.
12. How is the weather in MBBS Abroad?
Just like in India, the climate differs from place to place. Your Counselor will advise you on the weather conditions, from place to place.
13. When is the next Intake?
Intake of the various courses and countries differ from place to place and University to University. Your Counsellor will advice you accordingly.
14. Give a Brief idea of the Hostel facility?
The hostels are of International World Standards and have all other basic amenities. Hostels are within the Campus or sometimes away from the campus, as the case may be, your counselor will advice you.
15. Where is the Market for purchasing Daily Basic Amenities?
The Market for daily needs is, within the University Campus, or nearby.
16. What about the availability of other facilities like Laundry, Internet, etc. there?
All such facilities are available.
17. Is there any Dress Code for College Students?
There is no such dress code in these Universities.
18. Are Books available there or we need to carry along with us?
Some Universities give students Basic Books, while in some they are expected to buy. Some University Students need to carry the Basic Books. On this aspect your Counselor will advice you accordingly, once you have finalized the University, and have procured admission. However, the libraries are very well stocked with books, journals and magazines.
19. Can the Student avail any Scholarship Facility? If yes, how much and what are the provisions?
In some Universities Scholarships are available. Please ask your Counselor.
20. During Internship, does the student get any Stipend?
Depends from University to Universty and Country to Country. Your Counselor will advice you.
21. Can I do my internship in India?
Yes you can! Your Counselor will tell you accordingly.
22. For how many days is the vacation period there ? Can a student come to Home during holidays?
The vacation period differs from University to University and Country to Country.
23. What are the services offered by DOMBBS-DRONACHARYA MEDICAL ADMISSION SERVICES ?
- Free Counseling to select the right University.
- Arrange Guaranteed Admission in your desired University.
- Assistance for procuring Foreign Exchange.
- Assistance for Education Loan.
- Representative pickup at Airport
- Backup Assistance in case of any Emergency.
24. How the Students have to pay the charges to Dombbs - Dronacharya Medical Admission Services?
The initial Documentation / Processing Charges have to be paid by DD/Cheque/Cash. Also by online account transfer. If the student is from any country other than India, he has to pay by Wire Transfer in USD Only.
25. How does the Student pay his Tuition & Hostel Fees?
The student has to pay the Tuition and Hostel Fees to the University directly on a yearly basis. It can be either in Cash, Demand Draft or Wire Transfer to the University Account.
26. Is there any special provision for International Students to solve their any personal problems or queries?
Every University has an International Students Department, where a student could address their problems directly.
27. Can a student earn while learning?
No. Since the student is on a Student Visa, he is not allowed to work.
28. Can I practice in my Country after I study medicine from Abroad?
Yes, you can practice in India. , as soon as you appear and pass the Screening Test conducted by the MCI, which is conducted on a regular basis. All our Universities are recognized by the World Health Organization & Medical Council of India, etc, and hence there is no problem.
29. Can I arrive prior to the Orientation Day?
Yes. Let the Admission Office know your planned arrival date, and we will make the necessary arrangements.
30. What is the cost of living in Abroad?
This varies from Country to Country and City to City. This depends on his spending habits, and the city where he is studying.
31. What other types of expenses should I plan for while MBBS Abroad?
Entertainment is generally inexpensive. Transportation options include the public bus, train, etc., which are easily affordable.
32. How do I get Foreign Exchange Currency when going to Abroad?
We have national level banking tie-up with AXIS Bank. You may bring money with you, either in the form of Cash/International Debit Card or Traveler's cheques. ATM machines are available in Banks, or Cash Advances can be drawn over the counter at most large Banks for a nominal transaction charge. Major Hotels and most fine restaurants and stores now accept credit cards. You can open a Bank Account through the local Bank on Campus or Down Town and transfer funds from Accounts in their Home Country. You can transfer money via AXIS bank to any country, any account with very nominal banking charges.
33. What do I need to bring with me from home?
Today you can find almost any product and brand that you would find at home. Everything is readily available. Clothing is also plentiful and very inexpensive.