DoMBBS-Department of Medical Admission Counseling DRONACHARYA Admission Consultancy.
- Direct admission to Universities.
- Admissions in University/Academy recognized by MCI & WHO.
- Obtaining the admission letter from the University
- Obtaining the invitation letter from the University
- Visa formalities including Visa Fee
- Immigration clearance for Travel to Abroad.
- Registration in Abroad University.
- Providing information, tips, guidance and assistance to the student for the stay during their entire course of study Abraod.
- Providing information about the student's progress and their academic performance to the parents periodically as and when received from the college.
- Perfect assistance in preparing to travelling and staying MBBS Abraod.
- Round year student help and monthly academic report to Parents through post/email.
We provide applicants with the following:
- Application form and bio-data forms for admission to Medical Courses.
- All relevant information regarding application procedure to applicants.
- Receives and processes completed application, bio-data forms and all required documents, and selects candidates on the basis (The terms and conditions of admission are dictated by the chosen Medical Institution Abroad & Government of India- Medical council of India.
- Registration of the selected candidate.
- Enrollment of qualified candidate at the institution he chooses
- Provide candidate with an admission letter from the Institution.
- Receives entry visa support paper (invitation) for students entering into MBBS Abraod from the Institution.
- Help in fulfilling the requirements for applying for visa i.e. compulsory medical check up with AIDS test, and compulsory overseas medical insurance etc.
- Help in acquiring entry visa for the student.
- Help the candidate in obtaining foreign currency.
- Provides the candidate with a list of required items needed for their stay Abroad.
- Guide the student in obtaining immigration clearance (India).
- Provide the candidate with information on what to do at the airport.
- Explain to the candidate the main demands of respective country laws, rules for students in higher educational institutions, rules of residence and travelling within the territory of respective country.
- Visa guidance to parents or relatives of student in case they want to visit Russia.
- Help in providing paper which enables to obtain new passport faster TATKAL SCHEME at the Regional passport office.